Monday, February 1, 2010

Your Friendship Warms My Heart!



Hello Friends! My goodness it has been a long winters slumber to say the least! I had been very overwhelmed with life for so long. Feeling down and frustrated with things with Clark, my sister-in-law, the holidays and the end of my college course. That I just needed a breather. Thanks for being patient with me.

Clark is doing much better now. The special under the skin pump is working great and he says he feels much better now. We found out last week that the director of the agency that is building a new home for Clark and 3 other men got the states approval for the budget, the house plans got re-configured and the piece of property is getting closed on this week. I am sure that the building with start very soon! So that is the highlight for the New Year so far! It has to get better from here!!

Hey this card was something I have wanted to do for sometime. The background is called Serendipity. You just tear little pieces of paper and start glueing them down. when you are finished, after drying, you can stamp over the top and use a thin coat of Mod Podge if you want. Then after drying again you can use it on your cards or scrapbooking projects.

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!
Cindy


  • Stamps - Espress Yourself
  • Paper - SU River Rock, Terra Cotta, Very Vanilla CS and miscellaneous DP scraps
  • Ink - SU Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories - Crocheted flower, Miscellaneous Trim, K & Co Ribbon, Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil and Blending Stumps

PS Tomorrow I will post the information on my Blog Candy!!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back, and your card is as beautiful as ever. I hope you've had some crafting time even if you haven't been blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crocheted flower looks so pretty with that paper tearing technique. Hopefully everything will work out well with your son's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi!

    good to see you back in the swing of things! love the card and your flower is awesome.

    hugs to you, momis mama/michelle

    ReplyDelete