Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ticket to Love



Good Frosty Morning! I have another Valentine to show you. Again, this one evolved from the chipboard hearts. I had the background paper but, did not really like the color together with the hearts....so, I used my Weathered and Linen Background stamps to soften. I also distressed the edges.

One of the things I like to do is collect things, you just never know when you are going to need them. I collect buttons and fasteners.....oh they can't be new ones. The older the better. This button, you can only see it when you click on the picture to get a closer view, is cut from an abalone shell. I love it!!

Hope you do too! Thanks always for looking at my creations, because I know time is always a factor in our lives nowdays! So, just know, I appreciate you......love you!!

Happy Crafting!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - SU Linen and Weathered Backgrounds (retired)
  • Paper - SU Very Vanilla CS, SU SAB Welcome Neighbor DP, K & Co Lovely DP and Creative Cafe' Notecards
  • Ink - SU Creamy Caramel
  • Accessories - SU Distressing Tool, Rusty Pickle Chipboard, Button, SU Gold Cord, Unknown Ribbon and Trim, Tim Holtz Ticket

3 comments:

  1. So pretty...I really like the bow you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Where did you get the ticket? I have been seeign them a lot and not sure what company makes them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is gorgeous. I've loved your Valentine's cards!!! That ribbon is so fun and girly.

    ReplyDelete