Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simple Chipboard Valentine

Okay....I have done my last chipboard heart card for awhile! This one was the last and I was loosing my mojo when I did it. I used a piece of crocheted trim I made a while back when I need something to do in front of the TV. Everything else is pretty straightforward except I used some Tsukineko Brilliance around the edges of the hearts for some shimmer.

Today is a lazy day....well sort of. I have to clean up my crafting area a bit but, to me that is not really working. Then I want to get a Hawaiian shirt cut out for Wayne for his birthday next month. It will still be a bit cold for him to wear it for a few more months but, knowing him he might try to wear something underneath it!

Tomorrow I will post the card I made for Wayne.....no chipboard hearts! We are going to the Zoo to watch the Penguins waddle on the sidewalk near their exhibit. Then come home and make some French Onion Soup and Steak Dinner. I just might make that cheesecake I have been promising him for awhile now to top off our Valentine dinner.

Whatever you do today or tomorrow I hope it involves loving someone close to you! Happy Crafting!!
Cindy


  • Stamps - My Sentiments Exactly!

  • Paper - SU Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red CS, SU Candy Lane DSP
  • Ink - Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Biege, SU Riding Hood Red

  • Accessories - Rusty Pickle Chipboard, SU Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Crocheted Scalloped Trim, SU Scallop Border Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sanding Tools, Sponges

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card.. Love the hearts and the lace.. Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very nicely done, and great job on the crocheted lace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Valentine cards! I kinda know what you mean. I am a bit burned out on hearts myself since I started making Valentines for Operation Write Home in December and have made 200 or so by now. Time to move on to another holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card,love the ribbon/ lace is so pretty xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete