Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Cards

Good Morning Friends! I finally got around to posting my Valentine's cards. Not sure who this one will go to yet.......

All of the cards in the next few days will be using chipboard hearts. I have a huge stash of chipboard stuff and hearts were no exception. This one in particular was from Cosmo Cricket and has two holes in the center making it look like a big button. I toyed around with putting a ribbon through it and then thought the glitter would be better.

Cards like these take me a while to play around with I start with wanting to use up something....chipboard. Then wanted to play around with some SAB DP pack from SU...the heart paper and the rest just happens. I think this card from start to finish was 30 minutes. Not bad but, not one I would would want to go into mass production for.

Anyway, thanks for looking! Hope wherever you are in the world your day is sunny and bright!
Happy Crafting!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - SU Holiday Best - Hostess
  • Paper - SU Whisper White, SU DSP - retired, SU SAB Neighbors DSP and Creative Cafe' Notecard
  • Ink - SU Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories - Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Heart, Unknown Doubleface Satin Ribbon, SU Gold Cord (retired), SU Button (retired), SU 1/4" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, MS White Chunky and Pink Tinsel Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen

Don't forget to check my sidebar for Blog Candy giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving how you did the big ribbon and button at the top. The accent your chipboard heart perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Cindy,What a lovely card the heart looks like its material lovin the chocolate colour combo too. xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittery border around your heart is a nice accent.

    ReplyDelete