Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pink Lemonade Bird-Day!



Hi Friends! Just taking a little break from studying....another big test tomorrow in my Horticulture class...Ugh!

Not sure who I made this for??? But, a while back I was cleaning things in my craft area....kind of sounds like Area 51 and sometimes looks like it!......when I found a bunch of stamped images. I had borrowed the set from one of my Demos a year or so back. It's time I started using up these images! I bet you have of these too just laying around.

I like paring light DP with Black it really makes the colors pop, IMO! Not to mention I had 2 packs of Black CS...no idea how that happened! See what happens when you clean....no hints here, you know who you are!!! Only kidding friends!!

Anyway, thanks for looking at my stuff! Have a super day and Happy Crafting always!!
Cindy

  • Stamps - Tickled Pink
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Black Ink
  • Paper - K & Co DP, Doodlebug Borders, SU Whisper White, Basic Black and Regal Rose CS
  • Accessories - SU Rose Grograin Ribbon - Wide and Narrow, Basic Grey Button, Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil, Blending Stumps

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, and Yes, I have many stamped images given to me by friends that I just have not gotten around to using...(as you know)...smile even some brand new stamps I haven't tried yet...All I need is more time...smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card.. Love it..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that black just makes pinks pop more. I like the flamingo image in combo with the patterned paper you chose. Cute.

    ReplyDelete