Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy September Everyone!!

Yes, again it has been way too many days since I last posted. No excuses here other than my busy life! Gardening, volunteering, getting Clark ready for school, making a decision to go back to school myself......yada, yada!

Just wanted to post something I made with my new purchase.....my birthday was August 1....thank you (bowing)....and I bought a Big Shot and some dies. I love how easy it is to use....having had a Cuttlebug for a couple of years. Now I have to have all these neat dies from Stampin' Up!

I made this card because I will have need for some guy cards soon. The button and arrow are some chipboard pieces I have been hoarding for some time. And I can't tell you when I bought the ribbon??? It was fun and very easy to make....something different for me!!

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!
Cindy

  • Stamps - SU Fundamental Phrases
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Black Ink
  • Paper - SU Basic Grey, Kraft and Kiwi Kiss CS, SU Urban Oasis DSP
  • Accessories - Bo Bunny Chipboard, Twine, Dimensionals, Bigz Top Note Die, Big Shot, Unknown Twill Ribbon

1 comment: