Thursday, September 17, 2009

Margarita Note Card

Good Morning Friends! I have been so incredibly busy these past few weeks, it makes my head spin just thinking about my packed days!!

I have gone back to college! Don't know what I am really going to do.....just decided to take a course that interested me.....Introduction to Horticulture! I has been fun so far!

Our son has kept us busy too....though more with worry than anything fun. He has been having problems with his feeding tube over the past 3 weeks. Yesterday we think we solved the problem!
We are keeping our fingers crossed!!

About the card this was for the Newlyweds for the wedding on September 5 that we were invited to. I had planned to get them the Margarita set they had on their registery at Target, except the one they wanted was plastic and the one at the store was glass. So, I went out and bought the Margarita Mix, Tequila and Rim Salt....put it in the box with this card. I let them know that the set was getting shipped to them. I haven't heard from them yet as to whether it was a hit or not.

I use Crystal Effects on the glass first, let it dry then did Crystal Effects again on the rim with the chunky glitter. You can't see too much in the photo but, I did put some stickles on the lime (which turned out a bit darker than I wanted!)

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!
Cindy

  • Stamps - SU Cheers To You
  • Paper - SU Whisper White and Sahara Sand CS, Textured Whisper White CS and Bazzill Textured Green (unkown name) CS
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Ink
  • Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil, Crystal Effects, MS Irridescent Chunky Glitter, Lime Green Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Great card and congratulations on going back to school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love it Cindy... so fresh and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete