Monday, September 21, 2009

Holiday Mittens

I know what you are thinking....I can't believe she is posting 2 times in one day.....yeah, well, I had a couple of moments to take a break from studying.

While this is a retired SU set it is new to me. Orginally when I saw it in the catalog I liked it but, didn't think it had enough versitility to buy it at full price. Then I saw that my SU demo had it on sale not too long ago. So.....

I made some cards for my stash that were relatively quick! Plus I am still trying to use up some retired stuff! Thanks for taking a look!

Happy Crafting!!
Cindy

  • Stamps - SU Flaky Friends
  • Paper - SU Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow and Certainly Celery CS, Wintergreen and Certainly Celery DSP (retired)
  • Ink - SU Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Certainly Celery
  • Accessories - Dimensionals, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Sponges, Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil, Blending Stumps, Jelly Roll Pen (around the mitten images), SU Taffeta and Grosgrain Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment