Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Merry Holiday Candles

Good Afternoon Friends! Just when you thought I was finished using Big Birthday Candle, I found another way to use it! My inspiration was the floral paper. And one of the complimentary colors was Garden Green.....this was the first time I used it in about 2 years! Guess it was time, huh?

It's difficult to see but the red patterned paper has glitter on it so, to compliment that I used Stickles on the candle flame. I am really lovin' this gradiated flame, if I don't say so myself!!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my creation. Hope your summer is going great and that you are not too hot and bothered!

Cindy

  • Stamps - SU Big Birthday Candle, Lots Of Thoughts
  • Paper - SU Garden Green, Basic Black and Whisper White CS, DCWV DP
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Ink, SU Real Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories - MS Scallop Border Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Stickles

4 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love this card. You are making me in the mood to do some christmas cards. Great idea for the candles I would have never thought of that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the candles you not only made great birthday cards...You now have a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and just had to follow you! I love your site!!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card..Such a lovely design..and I love the DP..Great job..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete