Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Just Love You!

I just wanted to take the time to tell all of you who visit me, that I Love You! I appreciate that you read my rambling mind, the fact that I am opinionated (the political post, which I probably won't do again) and my issues with family. But, I especially love that you make such nice comments about my cards and crafts!

In the very near future, I will be posting for Blog Candy. Yes, I didn't think it was necessary but, have changed my mind. So, I have been shopping around for just the right mix of goodies!

Making this card is helping me reduce the amount of DP I have and use a set that I have not used yet. I see that all the time on B/S/T on SCS that folks have them unmounted and unused. But, when I bought this paper and set, I loved that it was whimsical looking, had flowers and a butterfly. It's difficult to see in the picture but, the butterfly has stickles on it.

BTW, I am selling some of my retired SU sets. I am trying to figure out a way to post them but, in the mean time you can go to cvansluys on SCS in the B/S/T thread to find my ad if you are interested.

Hope you have a great day!

  • Stamps - I Just Love You
  • Paper - SU Flowers for You DSP, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise CS
  • Ink - SU Regal Rose
  • Accessories - SU Tempting Turquiose, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Lovely Lilac Markers, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Dew Drops, Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, I really like the butterfly in the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I like how you coordinated the stamp with the patterned paper. Such a pretty color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cindy! your cards are so lovely and i couldn't help but read your stories of the relationship w/ your brother, your father passing, etc. and it just made me sad because i had a rough relationship w/ my brother, but he passed away (at 29 y.o.) before we could make amends. we lost my stepfather (who was married to my mom for 17 yrs) 8 mths before that, then this past may, we lost my grandmother. i'm so sorry for the loss of your dad, but am so glad you and your brother are talking. and thanks for casing my card, i'm so flattered! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete