Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Love Garland

Hello! Well, I finished the first item for Valentine's Day.
You know I was cleaning and organizing things downstairs and one of the items I said I had a lot of was chipboard. Well, the big heart with the scallops was in a pkg. of assorted hearts from Rusty Pickle. I think I bought it last year at my LSS....experience has taught me that I need to buy things when I see them because they will either run out before I decide whether I want it or not or I will have to look all over H--l and creation trying to find it because then I have to have it.

I traced it 4x from thin chipboard in my stash that I have gotten from the packs of paper that my LSS gets in. Fixed designer paper to front and back....and because I am not too handy with a craft knife, I sand the edges. I would have liked to find some really cool way to hang them like a cool strand of beads but, the twine will have to do for this year. I will keep my eyes open for something neater.

  • Paper - SU! Loves Me DP, Close to Cocoa DSP, Kraft
  • Ink - Vintage Photo Ranger Distressed Ink, SU Chocolate Chip
  • Twine, assorted ribbon, dimensionals, bling, SU Chipboard flowers and some asst. bits of wedding lace with sequins, beads and pearls, ribbon roses, Grungeboard Alphas, asst. charms.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cindy, I really love each letter. How pretty and unique. The colors and embellisments are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete