Saturday, February 7, 2009

Loaded with Valentine Love

Good Morning crafters!! I wanted to post this one this morning as a tribute to my brother, Chris, who is in car sales in California. Like nearly everyone else, he is struggling right now with the crappy economy. I wanted to cheer him up and send a Valentine too.

For the longest time, until I told him one day on the phone, he did not know that the cards were handmade. So, he was throwing them away. And for a while, that bothered me. But, then I had to tell myself that I did my part in sending a the creation, what he did with it afterwards is up to him. He's just not a saver.

Well, I am off to run errands and hit my LSS, they are having a big sale today to get ready for all the new things from CHA. Have a great Saturday....I hope to post a couple more Valentine cards later.

Happy Crafting!!
Cindy

3 comments: