This one is my attempt at Mojo74. For my Dad's 76th birthday today....but, we will celebrate on Sunday after the In-Laws leave. I turned it on the side...could have used a smaller card base as this one is 5x7. Details at the end of this post.
I needed some masculine cards for upcoming birthdays and a thank you. I have to say that I CASED both of these from texasjodylynn on SCS. She did such a nice job. On the Wanted card, I wanted to make the embossed paper look like suede and I stitched with embroidery floss around Wanted. I am planning on sending this to Wayne's brother for his birthday and I will put something cute inside like... wanted for another birthday, loosing more hair but gaining more friends, etc. I have a couple of days before I have to send it. Any ideas??
This stamp set is one of my all time favorites for so many reasons...mainly guy cards. And as you can see I am using up old DP and CS. For some reason I have 2 rolls of hemp twine and I don't know how that happened...regardless I have to use them. Rather than put Happy Birthday on everything, I like 'celebrate life' because we should!
This is a photo of a case for my Iris cases that my super sweet husband made me. He found a photo in a woodworking magazine and then adapted it. The only problem now is I have so many cases that are not filled I have to figure out what to put in them! Ha!
But, seriously I finally feel that I have worked sufficently on my stamping space that I can work now and find (and use) everything!!
Happy Heart Mojo74
- Stamps - SU Happy Heart Day, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sanded BG, Weathered BG, Short & Sweet, A Little Birdie Told Me
- Paper - SU Old Olive, Ruby Red and Very Vanilla, Daisy D's DP
- Ink - SU Old Olive, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, Basic Black
- Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Pens, Unknown Fiber, Dimensionals
- Stamps - SU Wanted, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- Paper - SU Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
- Inks - SU Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Accessories - Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Making Memories Brads and metal thingy, SU Chocolate Chip Grograin Ribbon, Unknown Ribbon, DMC floss, SU Chipboard
- Stamps - SU Wanted, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sanded and Tres Chic BG
- Paper - Baroque DP, Always Artichoke, River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory
- Inks - Whisper White Craft, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Accessories - Making Memories Brad, SU Chipboard, Distressing tool, Dimensionals
- Stamps - Lovely as a Tree, So Many Sayings
- Paper - SU Buckaroo Blue, Kahki, Confetti White, SU Retired DP
- Inks - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories - Hemp Twine, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Markers
Thanks for looking, hope you have a great weekend....I know we will with our family. Maybe I will post some photos of our family for you Monday!