Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Cornucopia Card



Howdy Friends! I am no longer MIA.....aren't you happy? I have been so incredibly busy with Son, Clark, in hospital and rehab hospital (he's doing fine), college course (getting an A) and getting ready for Christmas (production in full gear). Just have not had the time to post nor visit blogs.

I colored this image over a month ago when I was in the mood...8 of them to be exact. Just for immediate family and BFF, Beth. Lots of work but, so worth it! I love a good Thanksgiving image with some seriousness. We should be thankful for the abundance in our lives.....this image screams that, IMHO.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!! Happy Thanksgiving too!!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - Inkadinkadoo, SU Happy Harmony
  • Ink - Ranger's Archival Ink
  • Paper - SU Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Dusty Durango Cardstock, Throughly Modern DSP
  • Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil, Blending Stumps, Dimensionals, SU Ribbon (retired)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...Your coloring is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I finally made a card using some of the images that you sent to me...I posted it on my blog today...

    ReplyDelete