Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homey Chrstmas Wish



Good Morning Friends! This is the last of our Christmas cards.....though I still have to finish my sons small stack (14). I love this front door scene and I really wanted to color it all in but, for the sake of mass production, I opted out.

I have been really trying to use up old products, I mean you can only hoard for so long...then it become obsessive!! So, I used the old SU In-Colors Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme. Isn't it interesting how similar in color it is to the new Soft Suede? Well, at least I found it interesting.

In talking to family this year about Christmas...you know deciding who is hosting, etc.....it dawned on me that Dad won't be here this year. While it makes me sad, it also makes me smile remembering him with his Santa hat and red suspenders on for the entire day. What a character he was! We will miss him very much this year!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Cindy
  • Stamps - Home for Christmas
  • Paper -SU Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp (retired) and True Thyme (retired)
  • Ink - SU Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp (retired), True Thyme (retired), Old Olive, Riding Hood Red (retired)
  • Accessories - Paper Piercer Pack, SU Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, these are all very nice christmas cards. You are so organized. I on the other hand will be making cards up to the last minute. lol. Oh well, I guess it keeps me busy. Very nice job on these:)

    ReplyDelete