Saturday, November 7, 2009

Candy Cane Snowflakes



Good Morning Friends! Bet you thought I had disappered tosomewhere, didn't you. No, like always just busy with life.

I purchased this from the B/S/T board on SCS a week ago because I have always liked it. Just never had enough money to buy it when it was in the catalog. I love winter.....well, not the ice and slush....but the sparkle and crispness of a winter morning just after we have had a snow. And the morning sun just hits the snow just right.....that sparkle is what I was trying to capture here.

Used my classic ink then went over the top with Versamark, sprinkled on some Heat and Stick Powder, used my heat gun a bit, then sprinkled the Irridescent Ice over the top and a bit more heat. That was it....just enough sparkle!

Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and happy crafting!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - Inkadinkadoo (sentiment), SU Riveting, Snowflakes and Holidays and Wishes
  • Paper - SU Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red CS, Websters Pages DP
  • Ink - SU Riding Hood Red and Versamark
  • Accessories - Dimensionals, Heat and Stick Powder, Irridescent Ice Glitter, Stamp-a-majig, SU Round, Wide Oval and Corner Rounder Punches, SU Kiwi Kiss Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments: