Monday, November 9, 2009

Peaceful Christmas Wish



Good morning fellow stampers! I believe I have finished up the last of our Christmas cards this weekend. It is a very good feeling to be sure.

My goal this year had been to have the cards finished by Nov. 1. I stared in January and every month I made 5-10 cards. I like a lot of variety to choose from and I have a lot of Christmas stamp sets.

This one attracted my attention in the SU catalog because of the dove and peacefulness of the scene. I knew that I could use it a variety of ways. And I knew that it was as close as I would get to making religious cards.....I just am not a religious person. Hope that does not offend anyone; sorry if it does.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

Happy Crafting!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - SU Home for Christmas and A Wish for Peace
  • Paper - SU Old Olive DSP (retired), SU Cocoa Specality DSP, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Real Red CS
  • Ink - Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories - Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Marker, SU Ribbon Orginals Mistletoe, Stamp-a-majig(the perfectionist in me)

1 comment: