Monday, June 1, 2009

Many, Many Thanks!



Well, I am finally back and feeling like posting again. Though just like everyone else that has lost a parent, or loved one, you have good days and bad....sometimes good minutes and bad ones. I just wanted to say to all of you who extended a thought or prayer my way a couple of weeks back, thank you so very much.
I have posted on my SCS gallery many of the cards that I have been making using the Gamsol techique and Prismacolor Pencils. Though I must confess that I really like using the Baby Oil instead of the OMS. I feel it blends better and has a much nicer fragrance!
Hope you enjoy these for now. Tomorrow when I am not so tired I will post another of my cards and the Condolence cards that were sent to me.
  • Stamps - SU Short and Sweet, Inkadinkado
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Ink, SU Rose Red
  • Paper - (Yellow and Blue ) SU Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Pacific Point CS, SU Jackpot DSP.....( Pink and Green) SU Whisper White, Basic Black and Regal Rose CS, Provocraft CS, SU Textured Whisper White CS, SU Raspberry Tart DSP
  • Accessories - Prismacolor Pencils, Baby Oil, SU Small Oval Punch, Fiskars Scallop Scissors, SU Corner Rounder Punch, Grosgrain or Gingham Ribbon, Vintage Button

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!

Cindy

9 comments:

  1. Yours cards are lovely and you are now bookmarked for me to check out for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards. I really like the blue and brown colourway. The floral stamp is so pretty and coloured beautifully.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, these are beautiful. You've done a great job with the MCPT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “WOW” the coloring on these cards is PERFECT!! I love the blending... and such sweet DP's! Happy to see you are back posting! Take it day by day.... TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! Your coloring is so pretty. I still haven't dared try the baby oil technique, but I'm tempted because of all the beautiful projects like yours that I see. I hope you will have more good days than bad, but understand the bad days will happen! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, I am so sorry to hear that your dad has passed away. My dad has been gone for almost 3 years now and I still have hard days. I didn't lose him to cancer he died in a traffic accident, but I did lose my mom to lung cancer. I know what a rough road it has been for me and I pray that you have the strength and support from family and friends that I know you need. Your cards are just lovely, beautifully colored. Great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards Cindy! partial to that top one though! hehe
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete