Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovely Sympathy Cards





These are the sympathy cards that friends made and sent to me for my Dad's death. They are in no particular order....all were much appreciated and treasured. Thank you ladies for thinking of me and my family.


Sharing in you Sorrow is from Michelle. I love the softness of the pink and gray together. Michelle has an amazing SCS gallery; her name is momis mama. We have not met each other in person but, have developed a friendship over time.


The 5 petal Dahalia card is from Dina. She is a wonderful friend and is my SU Demo. I really appreciate how dedicated she is to keeping and increasing her business. You can check out her blog http://inkinwithdink.typepad.com/ .



With Caring Thoughts is from Gillian. I have not met Gill, yet, either. She is in the SCS St. Louis Shoebox Stampers. We get together once every month to share, stamp and exchange cards. I love how Gill used all these papers to create such a unique card. You can see her SCS Gallery going to Jill with a G.

The last one is from Dianne or deelite from SCS (she is in the SCS St. Louis Shoebox Swapers too). First I must appologize for the rumpled appearance of her card. The post office delivered it in a plastic bag...yup, got damaged in the process. I tried to clean it up some but, could not get rid of all the stains at the bottom nor the distressed edge. I am still loving this watercoloring of the sailboat.....my Dad was a sailor! We owned boats when I was a child and my Dad taught my brother and I to sail.

Hope you enjoy these cards and will go see their galleries. They are lovely talented ladies!


Hugs to you!!
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. These are all just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have received some lovely cards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy... such darling cards! All of them are masterpieces and with such a caring message! TFS... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such pretty cards, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Father..........thoughts and prayers coming you way

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards to have received. I think it's amazing the friendships that can be developed with people we've never met who send caring thoughts our way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shows you how little I've been getting around. I am so sorry. I didn't know. Please accept my sincere condolences and empathy.

    ReplyDelete