Monday, October 26, 2009

Crafty Secrets Halloween Treat Holders

Good Afternoon Friends! I finally got these finished today and wanted you to see them before I gave them away. I made them from a Crafty Secrets Postcard Kit. One of our local stamping store had them and I knew that if I didn't buy them, then and there, they would be gone! The kit did not have enough chipboard to make the backs so I had to improvise with lightweight cardboard.....can you say recycling? The handles are from 3 pieces of florist wire wrapped with floral tape.....if I had thought about it, I could have picked up black! I also tried Glimmer Mist for the first time...don't over mist the effect is not that great! One or two lite mists is plenty to give shine and sparkle.

Hey, thanks for looking and happy crafting!! Have a safe and happy Halloween too!!
Cindy

  • Paper - Crafty Secrets Postcard Kit, Little Yellow Bicycle DP
  • Ink - Ranger Archival Black Ink and SU Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories - Glue Stick, Craft Glue, Glitter, Glimmer Mist, Florist Wire and Tape, Assorted Ribbons, Hemp Twine, Sticky Tape

2 comments: