Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter Bunny Wagon




Howdy! Here is my take on the SFYTT for the week of March 21. It really challenged me to use colors I would normally not use. Having said that.....I LOVE Pink!! Weird, huh?

Anyway, I started this by crocheting my own flowers( I used a #10 thread and a #7 steel hook)....actually I have been making them for a few weeks and I finally used one! YEAH!! Then I wanted to make something with the new SU DPs I had bought in a Paper Share that my Demo started last month. You get one 6x6 sheet of each of the DP.....1/2 one month and 1/2 the next. Sweet, huh?


  • Stamps - Stampendous, Memory Box (flower row), SU Taggers Dozen

  • Paper - SU Whisper White and Soft Sky CS, SU Bella Birds DSP

  • Inks - SU Basic Black and Basic Gray

  • Accessories - Handmade Crocheted Flower, Basic Grey Button, Making Memories Brads, All Night Media Punch, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, SU Taffeta Ribbon
And just to let those of you who have been thinking about my son, Clark.....I am happy to report he was smiling and joking around today with everyone. The hospital staff had a couple more tests today to make sure he was well. But, I think he will go home tomorrow....at least I hope he does!

Hope all is well with you and that you have Spring Fever too!

Happy Crafting!!

Cindy

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is just beautiful..I love image..And I really love that crocheted Flower..Very PRETTY!!!FANTASTIC CARD!! Im glad to hear Clark is doing better..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super SWEET card...and I just LOVE your crocheted flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute I love the flower. The colors go very nicely together:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower on the card! I'm having a hard time using mine because I don't feel like any of my cards have been "flower worthy" yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! I tried posting a comment yesterday, but my blogger is having issues. Some people I can't leave comments on unless I go to a different computer. So I guess it's my computer having issues, but anyway. I love your flower you made. It adds such a nice touch to your card. And you did a great job using that sketch!

    ReplyDelete