Monday, June 28, 2010

A Delightful Paperbag Album

Good Morning Friends. I played around with more of the leftover scraps from the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' kit.....actually I made this before I made all those cards from the other day. Wasn't going to post it because I think this type of album is kind of old now. But, knew that it might be an inspiration to one of you out there.

I had a difficult time finding white bags for this album....chance find at a craft store in Wisconsin one day while visiting family. I think for the colors in this kit, white is best. I followed Jan Tink's design you can find it by going to stampspaperscissors.typepad.com I tried linking it and could not make a go of it; sorry. When you go to her site, look down on the left for the Paperbag instructions and templates.

I made my own little journaling cards using a varitey of sentiments and there are qute a few pullouts for more photos. I love these little interactive albums. This will probably be a Christmas gift for someone special this year. Folks these albums are fairly quick and inexpensive to make...unless you add a whole lot of embelishments!

I would be happy to give you any measurements or information on this project, just let me know.

Thanks for looking! Hope your week is wonderful!
Cindy





































No comments:

Post a Comment