Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings!


Happy Easter Friends! I hope your day is blessed with great weather, family time and that you hear God speaking through the wonders of Springtime.
Not a church goer but, have faith that God is there always for me. All I need to do is ask for guidance and it is given; give thanks for blessings and more come my way. I am grateful for you that bless me with your continued reading of my blog and support me with your kind words.
These little treat bags are my first attempt at something like this. Not happy with the size of the bag....forgot to go to the Flower Market downtown and get some boutonniere bags (cellophane is a better bag and I have tax ID so get them cheaper)...so, had to go to Michael's yesterday for them. Thank goodness a kind soul went through the entire store looking for just the right sized bag for me. I will give them today at our family dinner.
Thanks for looking and Happy Easter!
Cindy
  • Stamps - SU A Good Egg, Stampendous
  • Paper - SU Whisper White, Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink CS, DCWV DSP
  • Ink - SU Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie and Barely Banana
  • Accessories - SU Top Note Die, SU Scallop Circle Punch and 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Snips

1 comment: