Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nature's Flowers

Howdy Folks! Yep, it's me.....I am finally going to post a card after it seems life forever! Those of you who responded to my state of mind last week; thank you so much. I have been going though so much mentally to figure out my place in our corner of the world. Well I can report that I still have not done so but, I do feel better about the lack of my having a job.

I just keep thinking that I must be meant to do something than just sit at home, craft, garden and manage my son's life. Though friends of mine say that is my purpose, because without me no one else would be doing it. Beth, you could be 100% correct. I will keep praying for guidance to find my purpose.

About the card.....Linda sent me this image. I liked it straight away because of the sunflower and country look. I have been practicing using my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS and Baby Oil. I like them both but, I think I prefer the Baby Oil because of it's pleasant smell. But I think the OMS blends better. And I have been trying different peachy/pink/cream pencils to get the coloring right on the face. What do you think? If you have any tips, please let me know.



  • Stamps - Vases in Vogue

  • Paper - SU Bashful Blue and Whisper White CS, Colorbok DP, Unknown deep blue CS

  • Ink - SU Brillant Blue

  • Accessories - Dew Drops, SU Scallop Border Punch, Fiskars Scallop Scissors, Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Asst. Stumps, White Gel Pen

Thanks again for looking, I always appreciate you kind and generous comments too!


Happy Crafting!!


Cindy

1 comment: