Saturday, January 24, 2009

My New Adventure

Hello and Welcome to my new adventure! I decided, after some prodding from my husband, Wayne, to start this blog to share my crafts and maybe bits of my life. I hope that doesn't sound too boring because I am not a boring person. Rather chatty most would say and that's okay.

I have been crafting and sewing from a very early age. My Dad, who is also very artistic, put me on his lap and taught me how to throw a pot. My Mom taught me how to sew....though I think she just put fabric, needle and thread in front of me and off I went making doll dresses. My creative abilities include sewing, quilting, cardmaking and papercrafting in general, floral design and gardening.

My hope is that you will visit my site occasionally and take away some tip or idea to use in your life or to give as a gift perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, Cindy. I think you will like it and all of the wonderful people who love sharing their ideas and seeing yours! I'll be here for your first card, etc.

    ReplyDelete