Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Cards to Share

Good Morning Friends! I have been trying to do some work with my Prismacolor Pencils at night while I relax in front of the TV with my husband. I do like to be with him at night even if he is watching something I don't really care for.

The little girl card is for our niece Jennifer who lives in Wisconsin. It will be her 7th birthday this week. She loves bling and those colors. I took a sheet of the DCWV DP and cut it apart to get the color combination I like. Then reassembled them. I popped up the flowers and added the acrylic sparkly dots. I still don't think I have the hair technique down yet......practice makes perfect though.

The classic car is for my brother in California he is turning 51 next week. He loves classic cars. In fact, that is what he does for a living.....work with cars. I don't ge to see him much anymore. Sending him some homemade hot sauce and more jars of jams and jellies.

The house mouse was a stamped image from Linda Bronson. I want to send one of our neighbors a thank you card for a wonderful evening we had at their house recently.

Hope all is well with you and your summer is not full of too much bad weather!
Cindy






6 comments:

  1. Cindy, this are all so cute. Love the bling you added to the little girl and your coloring is lovely. That's so sweet of you to send all these cards out. You have done a great job on these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I love the card you made for your brother with the corner motifs. As I am not "enough" of a geometric-configuration-person, I might try doing some corner motif designs for a real challenge to myself! Thanks for the inspiration. Bet your brother loved this card and showed it off to everybody he knows!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamp with the mouse and grapes. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ALL great cards...beautiful coloring...

    ReplyDelete