Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Good Egg Easter



It has been far too long since I have posted on here. I feel bad about it too. Those of you who check in on me from time to time know that my life is very busy. I hope you understand.

This is my Easter card for this year. Made a dozen to send to family and very close friends. Stamped the image on the WW cardstock and positioned previously stamped, colored and paper pieced chicks to it. Ran a couple of swipes under thier feet with watercolor brush and re-inker. Very easy.

Hope you have a lovely Easter week and time with family next weekend. Hoping to post the cards I have made since February soon. Happy Crafting!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - A Good Egg
  • Paper - SU Whisper White, Barely Banana and Textured Whisper White CS and Tea Party DSP
  • Ink - SU Basic Gray
  • Accessories - Stamp-a-majig

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy, this is just the most adorably cute cards. I love the multi colored eggs and how cute those little chicks are. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I love this card. Those little chicks are so cute. I'm so glad to see you back. I really like the bright colors on this, they are perfect for easter.

    ReplyDelete