Monday, July 26, 2010

Graduation Invitation


Good Morning Friends! Wayne and I wanted to have a Graduation Party for Clark and the only time we did not have something going on was August. Sad but at least we are giving him a party.
Disabled children generally do not have many if any friends that come over to their houses to 'play'. So we are inviting his teachers, nurses, therapists, the bus driver and her assistant, family and his girlfriend.
This DP at my LSS caught my eye and thought it would be great with his school's colors. Some of the mortar boards have glitter on them! Very simple and self-explanatory.
Thanks for taking a look! Have a great day!!
Cindy
  • Stamps - SU Celebrate Everything, Tassel Time, AYC (one of them for the invite info)
  • Paper - SU Confetti White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Best Creation Inc. DP
  • Ink - SU Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
  • Accessories - SU Dimensionals, Stamp-a-majig

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, what a cute invitation. I always like to make my own invitations. I'm sure Clark will be so excited to have a party.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for praying for my cousin, his name is Justin. I greatly appreciate your prayers for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, the amount of graduation invitation choices can be staggering, especially if you aren't sure whether you want to choose a traditional or modern invitation style. Learn about the message each style may send to your recipients to choose the one that suits your style best.

    ReplyDelete